...
Posted by Dennis Ng , Tuesday, August 25, 2009 10:10 PM
just came back from NIE gym and had a cool bath.. its so late already 1011pm... i feel tired, and the day so short. Was surprise to see Zhi Quan and Chloe in the gym too. Zhi Quan look so boyish.. haha handsome guy, and Chloe so pretty! Really tian shen yi dui. Well... tmr is running, with Ronald, ling li and dunno whoever. I'm for 20 rounds. But For some reason i suddenly feel lonely... I wonder why?
I wanna be with You
Dont lie to yourself
Just say it please
Dont lie to yourself
Even if its a lie
If you reject me now
It will be the end
But if you wish
you will surely be happy
Come be with me
I dont want to let you go
To be apart or together
I wont let you go
I want to be by your side
Can you somehow
Forgive my selfishness?
Post a Comment