I want to live

Posted by Dennis Ng , Monday, October 19, 2009 9:35 PM

Am i awake or in my dreams?
That i felt this way so strong
It had never happened so before
O is it real or just another dream?

Closing my eyes taking a deep breath
I fell right into another dimension
Where i saw you right there before me
O is it real or just another dream?

As I looked deep into your mischievous eyes
My heart had silently freeze to eternity
Yet there lies the very smile that melts my heart
O is it real or just another dream?

Suddenly everything fell into total darkness
Lonely and cold as i lost that very light
Awaiting for the eclipse to move again that hids the moon
Am i awake or it is just an same old dream?

Dreaming of the time you held me tight
hiding your face cheekily within my arms
that beautiful long hair and scent that captivates me
If its a dream, how can i ever awake from it?

To wake up and realize how dark it was
like a desert rose, why am i alone
Am i feeling white, blue or bloody red?
I am trapped, drowning in the cold gray sand

Journeying to find myself, life is lost..
the flowers fall, everythings gone,
no place to go back to, looking for you.
if its a dream please wake me up, if not just kill me..

Losing myself, i build up the walls
I don't want my emotions to get out of it
I am scared of that everlasting pain
No, i don't want to get into another dream again

I place my hands against the walls
I hear the man screaming from within
Get rid of all the existence, dreams, reality, memories, yourself
I'm driving myself to insanity, who am i?

I lust for love, i wanna live
i want to feel alive, holding on to you
Listening to all the lies, i wanna break the walls
This is an insane stabbing dream

The past dreams chases after my life
cannot start to live, cannot end my life
past and future prison my heart
Just keep on crying deep within

the heart and wounded soul is bleeding
Can't let the heart kill it self
I wanna live, the desert rose is breathing love
in my life, i wanna live..

0 Response to "I want to live"

Post a Comment