A little Flower

Posted by Dennis Ng , Wednesday, October 7, 2009 9:58 PM

There was a lone flower, a gentle scent
Overwhelm by bees along the fence
It seem to work hard day and night,
to keep
herself open to feed the rest
Had never notice, that flower just before me
I asked the flower that i may taste a little
And i found sweetness to the soul within

One day the flower was withering as though as its crying
I went over to pour a little water & some support
Eventually, searching whatever i have that seem good
That may help the little flower to grow and bloom
I grew passionate for this little flower...
Giving what it asked for, and my knowledge i carry from the past

Day after day i learn more about the flower
while giving what i can, but i do not own it
Little Flower wasnt local, but it was special to me
One day i decided, to give it a special treat
I bought the best pot and soil i can find
and place it on her, i knew she was happy, so do i.

Every night little flower spend her time relaxing
I would wake up for that moment to see what she does
When little flower is not well rest... i too couldnt sleep well
I realize i was so attach to little flower..
I look towards every night waiting, everyday seeing...

But life is full of uncertainties, things happens...
flower gets confuse and stress, so do i?
I wish for the best, but to realize, who am i?
But just a wind that blows in a season
And change in another, its just nature.

To realize the wind and rain has to go
So that the sun and rainbow may come
So that the birds may sing songs
And that the flower bloom and open up its beauty
Little Flower left a note for the wind...

"i knew u r leaving me
thank you for everything.. all the best"

But no body knows where the wind goes too...
And the rain of tears that it carries...

O feeling sad... just today, just today...
Where the wind blows, the rain flows...

0 Response to "A little Flower"

Post a Comment