A paslm written

Posted by Dennis Ng , Monday, August 17, 2009 8:37 AM

I start to realize the spiritual forces. And i will cut them off, both from my fore fathers and myself and from other people. I start to recognize them, initially i was scared. But now i am not, for i know that is Someone much greater and stronger behind me. Slowly, my faith is coming back. Not because of anyone, but by the grace and goodness of God. Not even kor hon was able to to express God's word and love to me while throwing the word at me, but God Himself.

O Lord, deliver me from the wicked ones
I am cursed for the curses from my forefathers
I am cursed for my own sinns
For Your law is great and above all things
If You do not show me grace and mercy
How can i survive?

Surely You are loving and forgiving towards me
Adopting me as Your son
Befriending me though I'm unworthy
Today I am reminded by Your great love
That i learn to share with my neighbors
Though we are wicked, but because of Your loving kindness
and Your patience, You hold back Your Wrath

I failed and I fall again and again,
Yet You lift me up
& heal me
Even the evil Spirits deceive me with lies
But You deliver me from them!
I dream dreams and hear voices
But they were not from You, O Lord!
Cut them off! For only You are my Lord God!
Seal their deceitful mouths & wickedness!
For You are Holy & Mighty!
Enable my lips to speak of your Word
And dream dreams of Your Prophecies

All creation will bow before You,
Angels and creatures will cry "Holy, Holy, Holy!,
Lord God Almighty!"

Personal Song
ok... this one is my rush work in the morning ... dont expect it to be good... Grace be with you all... =p

0 Response to "A paslm written"

Post a Comment