Love at first sight

Posted by Dennis Ng , Monday, October 11, 2010 2:12 PM

Our relationship has end, but i remember clearly how we first fell in love. I will forever remember you. You are such a lovely woman. Thank you Madeleine, its such a big lost for me. Unfortunately, your family tradition and culture has rejected me. If not this relationship has so much possibilities and promises. I'm glad that we have been in love.


I never believe love at first sight
Until I met a lovely butterfly
Dancing on a stage, mesmerized

Looking forward to witness live
I met her in 6 days time, not five
Never in my life a comfort felt
I throw my arms around her belt
That very moment we melt

A little fear a little tense
With some snack, quiz n test
Love was spared from prison cage
With 2 free tickets a movie treat
And through the time our both hands meet.
So the seed of love starts to plead,
To write how love at first that starts to breed


In remembrance of how we start
In tears that flows in my heart

0 Response to "Love at first sight"

Post a Comment