Something amiss, Something Wrong
Posted by Dennis Ng , Monday, August 24, 2009 10:43 AM
Something amiss somethings wrong
forgetting the key words of the song
feeling unrest, uneasy
Searching for the missing puzzle all day long
O patience is, a friend of faith
a perfect pair, inseparable
even eager flowers needs to wait
for storms and light to open the way
Though we wait for what eventually comes
letting a day be a day for nothing can be done
but what if tmr never comes & ends today
what will you do, uncertainties full?
She told me to accept it
and to face it strong
plan ahead and grow along
but something is missing, something wrong
Reflecting back in search for truth
a gentle whisper responded forth
bringing peace & hope thy feel
to know O Lord its You
I come to realize, many answers i do not have which i seek. Even with planning ahead, looking forward, accepting life as it is, doesn't really fulfill something deep inside. I maybe able to get over many things, live better, make better friends, better career, pursuing studies and knowledge, sex, love, but something is still amiss. This is not easy to understand or even visualize, but i know its deep inside everyone of us. I just want to tell God this, help me trust in You to move on, walk on, plan on, just do not take away this friendship and this presence of Yours. I know the difference walking through human ways and in Your ways... I want You to be around, i want You to protect this life of mine. Don't ever go away
Post a Comment