Visions

Posted by Dennis Ng , Sunday, August 30, 2009 12:59 AM

I saw 2 ladies whom i know
they harbored negative feelings so
i sense them, and feel them
there were denial, lies, hidden agendas...

I saw another man...
I felt his guiltiness...

All these happens in the visions given to me. Personally i know, they reap what they sow.

Then there were something else... Discerning of the ministries...
Among the wheat that grows towards the sun, they were burn quickly due to the lack of roots... others died due to the crowding of the weeds. There isn't enough air for everyone. They couldn't grow healthily.

As i knew all these i did not know the revelation of God, then where are You God i asked? What can i do knowing? And what will You do O Lord? I hope God will show me and reveal to me. I decided to once again set aside time to seek Him.

O Lord, My God! Why have You given me?
My heart is hurt and wounded
Can i be of Your use?
Enemies and accusers attacked me
And many turn to deaf ears
They have doubt the Visions I've seen
So why have You given me?

I barely hang on to the rope set down from heaven
Is there any man i can trust?
Fears turn me to other paths
And I've forgotten Your Al-mightiness!
But today You reminded me,
You are Lord God Almighty
The Creator of all things
The Judge of all things
The Redeemer of mankind
The Father of all in this fatherless world...

Turn my eyes back on You
Let my ears hear Your words of Wisdom
Let my heart and minds be careful to obey
For Your thoughts are not my thoughts
As the heavens are higher than the earth
Your ways are higher then my ways
How can i grasp Your infinite Wisdom?

I do not understand i do not know
i hide and ran away
for your very own people are dangerous
I am afraid.... unless You O Lord protect me
I shall not go
Unless Your hand is upon me I will not go!
Why then O Lord, have had I all these pains and sufferings?
Why in this place where it actually need not be?
In face of liars, denials, accusers, slanders, i am cornered O Lord
Where can i dwell and rest in You in peace?
Surely You have Your reasons I do not understand...
Are You willing to open a new page for me?
Some used Your name in vain, and wanted me to stay with Your name
But what do they know? They act like they know Your will
Arnt they the same friends Job had?

O Lord, today You showed me Your way
and asked me to forgive these 2 man, these 1 woman
infact more had been affected
for the sins of one has become all
so has the forgiveness by 1 man forgives all mankind
The perfect Lamb of God...
O Lord, teach my heart to forgive
to forgive in eternity
that I may come back to You once more
a noble vessel in the Kingdom of heaven
like the potter and the stubborn clay.

Holy Holy Holy, is the Lord God Almighty...

0 Response to "Visions"

Post a Comment