Completo is Thy Power

Posted by Dennis Ng , Monday, August 31, 2009 8:50 AM


Man... i miss this, Xiang Xiang Gong Zhu~~. When she comes back, i'm gonna take more photos with her in the chalet man! I better loose some weight first. HAHA!!

Chrestos the Wolf
I am soft like water,
yet i am hot like fire
I am both water and fire

I am strong and stubborn,
yet i am also weak and emotional
I am both strong and weak

I think deep
yet my heart is simple
I am deep yet simple

I love a lot
Yet i hate too
I love and i hate

I am who i am
I am the complete of Ying Yang.

I feel freedom.. No... I am FREE. I am happy, I am strong. I shall be a leader of man, i have my goals. I looked forward. I am not afraid. I work for what i want. I fear not, i see no regrets. Failures and mistakes? What are they but my stepping stones to success! I am who I am, thus I am complete. This is the law of Chrestos the Wolf!

And Ya haha...Sat night i went out with these arsholes to Yuki Yaki @ marina square then to TCC... haha.. too bad i nv took the part where we played with the ice cream at yuki yaki. Sad that Sharon the hot babe is not around , miss her man.. and that Chee hong kia Yi xin... lol... could have been better with them. Now waiting for the chalet on Sept 19, 20, 21 !~


This is my lychi dunno wad tea~!


Jun Yan and Andy


He is meditating... He no balls de... dare to see girls dont dare to know gers. LOL



Franz ans Shi yun

0 Response to "Completo is Thy Power"

Post a Comment