Living time with purpose

Posted by Dennis Ng , Wednesday, June 16, 2010 12:45 PM

finally got my hand release from the cast. But it is so smelly... however my hand is still not in very good condition and a splint is need to be put on. At least now got more vandilation to it... haha and i can wash my hand. But now without the cast i am more prone to injury and the pain is still there.

I had a lot of quality time madeleine this week. Time is needed in a relationship awy from work esp..A little break from work and stuff... but i will continue to work hard after retreat. I need $$ and i wan to earn money!

One thing that I have learn today... Don't live time without purpose. Time n chance is the key to wealth

0 Response to "Living time with purpose"

Post a Comment