...
Posted by Dennis Ng , Wednesday, October 21, 2009 10:07 AM
I went out on a date lately... i had a great time with a friend. Have a simple dinner, catch a movie and chit chat then go home.. very simple and sweet. Well.. enjoyed myself, esp the companionship. But i wonder wads love and wads a relationship. After the last major one, i seem to have totally lose understanding of it. Is it possible to love? I think i have to relearn many things. Or perhaps, i have learned a lot these times?
I realize that i am a very simple person, many times too gullible and innocent. Though i think a lot, and learn a lot about reading people to protect myself. But i am still who i am. The nature doesnt changes.
Now got many work to do.. and feeling really drowsy from the medicine.. i tot she(the doctor) said she wont give those drowsy stuff to me.. no wonder i am suffering from it now. Jia lat...
Post a Comment