...
Posted by Dennis Ng , Wednesday, August 12, 2009 9:45 AM
manage to have a good jog and training in the gym ytd...
but today feel a bit tired le.. so i only jog 3.2km and decided to give myself a rest. Also manage to finish off a political and messy issue with a meeting with both pastors and 1 elder. Everything is according to prediction. But makes me realize, how meaningless it is.
Is everything in life fixed? Cant we fight for what we want and need? Or to protect whom we loved?
I am very simple at heart and emotions...I learn this from someone.. LOL... cannot anyhow let people know de!
i wonder if she can read thru me.. or will know me better. Haha... will she ever read my blogs? I dunno, but i want to know her better. Shes sweet, friendly...decent... lovely.. a nice and wonderful lady in my eyes.. =p
Post a Comment