A worn out day

Posted by Dennis Ng , Wednesday, August 19, 2009 12:00 PM

today i feel a bit tired.. guess that my body is worn out after yesterdays jog in school followed by the intense gym. After the gym, i had a lot of cramp attacks.. damn pain sia... i was walking half up the stairs to the NIE bus stop there, tio cramp... i suddenly stop. Then the students walking pass like ," what is he doing man??" =_=" people leg cramp la... lol.... cannot stop to rest meh... haha.. but i think today i am going to jog again.. ytd like only jog 5km with Elson... i don't feel satisfied. I know my legs condition is weak, but i don't want to accept it just like that. I want to train, i desire to grow! To be beyond what i usually am! I hope the day i can study come soon...

0 Response to "A worn out day"

Post a Comment