....

Posted by Dennis Ng , Monday, September 14, 2009 5:09 PM

Phiew... later going to run again, to see stars and moon. Last week had 4 days of rest before i wack the training all over again. Its great, to recover from flu. Hahaha.. Gotta shape up a bit more!

This is going to be a busy week for me... all the way to the weekends. Heehee.. i had good time chatting with sally recently. To know her better and enjoying the friendship. =) Hopefully she can come for the cycling on Monday. AND that she recover faster... she dont really take care of herself well .... kaoz...but still look so pretty despite that.

I hope my friends are doing well... Like PJ CS they all... hope they recover soon from all the sickness... and Ezra... AHR LOSE WEIGHT FASTER LA, lol Same for HENRY ONG... wahaha... I always like Kevin to come over my place to slp with me also, esp during weekends. hee hee...

I've decided to quit the church worship team. Its going no where, no teamwork, passion... That "Thing" is simply not there!! I hate it. I rather train alone and on my own. I am going to practice more from now on, and find a band that is my own. But its going to take some time and effort. Its time to put some heart to do it.

Looking forward to the coming chalet on the weekend, Sharon and Ah bu will be there. =p 2 big beauties, and my dearest (in the past) And those group of jokers and idiots... hahaha... surely going to have some fun.

0 Response to "...."

Post a Comment