The past... to be made right

Posted by Dennis Ng , Monday, October 26, 2009 12:19 AM

I have been praying for both Yvette(my 3rd gf) and myself, that we can be friends again with peace. Cos i think she still have a lot of misconception and ideas towards me. I can feel it, the negative feelings, and tots and the anger, its still alive and active in her despite such a long time. I was nv hated by anyone like that before seriously. Usually i am well love.. haha...

So i decided to apologize to her some how for the wrong things that i have done before. Esp when i was so upset and angry, i said very nasty things to her. It must have hurt her badly. I wish i knew how to express those hurts constructively at that time, it was destructive and i had obviously done wrong. And for wadever that she has done to me, i dont want to be calculative or hold on to it. I want to extend my friendship to her. =)

Many months have past but i kept it in my mind. There was once ii wanted to take initiative to apologize le, but she did something really bad to me that i changed my mind. And just stay away from her. And now i regain the courage. Have talked to God about it a couple of times. I believe He will honor my heart, but it doesn't not mean that it will surely work or that we may reconciled as friends. But i do wish that i may have peace what i do will be both pleasing to God and to those around me.

I still find her very cute and lively and interesting. But, unfortunately it simply didnt work out because we are just not mature and ready at all. =) And i also realize, she is not the girl that i can live with forever. Its past!!! =p Hopefully can be at peace in the same church i very happy le. I love peace~~~~

0 Response to "The past... to be made right"

Post a Comment