...

Posted by Dennis Ng , Tuesday, November 3, 2009 11:10 AM

I'm going for lunch le.. but before that...

hm... things are going for a change. I felt the flow, i saw what lies ahead. I hate confrontational, for its not my nature. I hate explaining as well. Sadly sadly... I still need to do so, or can i not?

I need to face it from another perspective. I realize i am quite a runner as well, sometimes not the best running away from things. Didn't expect myself to have expectation on others as well... i wonder if its healthy expectations or unhealthy ones. Need to reflect on my attitude.

Hoping that God leads me to His word, deeply rooted, apart from wisdom, i seek to know the way.

I know my heart and wad it wants, or maybe not? But surely... Slowly... slowly.... waiting for the right moment to strike. Explore and behold, the noble wolf sets his path and is on the move. =p

I realize the more i read, i feel, i think and ponder the lonelier i become... knowledge is responsibility and lonely... that makes me wish to be known and be love. Can who accept me without fear? Can who answer me...

0 Response to "..."

Post a Comment