..
Posted by Dennis Ng , Monday, February 22, 2010 9:37 AM
Ytd i watch True Legend and 9 with Wolfress and Weiting. I personally love wolfress a lot... she always pamper me with movies and food. =D i love her for loving me and for who she is.. very cheerful and fun loving. Wei ting is a very cute lady too! with very very small thin line eyes and rosy cheeks. And she is sensible. =) Its nice to go out with Wolfress friends too.
To speak the truth, i hated the movie 9. I think it sucks... so sexual.... yucks... make sex so... casual.. makes love so... open. I hate it. I honor sex and love. So i hate such movies. That explains why i dont watch porn! Unless its educational.. maybe i will watch. =p
Thank you Wolfress and Weiting for the movies. =) Its really such a privileged and honor to have both of them around.
I love wolfress round cheeks =D very cute! and her lovely smile and naughty behavior. Sometimes... too playful and too open with people. Anyhow kiss and hug =_=" no way to guys. I will put a stop for that. I actually enjoy Wolfress kissing me all over =p
Post a Comment