...
Posted by Dennis Ng , Tuesday, April 13, 2010 1:26 PM
i'm tired of getting jealous and complaining about it. It resulted in a up roar in face book. I dont think i got energy to go on talking about it. What that is needed to be mention is already being mention. And so i deleted the previous 2 post. Its not good to talk problems in facebook because its very damaging. At least not the details. Its a very selfish way of venting anger, because it not only hurts yourself but people around you.
I admit i was jealous. I created the tension. I vent it on
Maybe i should just continue to love her as much as i can... which i think for now is really my maximum already. Whatever guys want to go after her, kena misunderstood or whatever so be it. I tried my best to explain already. The rest is up to
亲爱的.. i'm sorry to upset you. But this is all i've got already. I dont know how to trust you the way u wan it to be. But i hope that you can be more sensitive to jealousy and guys around you. Its dangerous. Its not about right and wrong, and being considerate for one another. Whoever wins gains nothing, such pointless arguement.
Last clarification, i choose who i want to be with, you dont need to tell me whoever and wadever girls. I'm already with u and so you are the choice. Even if i made the wrong choice doesnt mean that i need to change my choice. Honestly speaking if i were to choose again i probably will choose to wonder around a bit longer before committing. But now that i'm with you its my responsibility to try my best and keep going on. I only will love u and commit to u, no others. No flirtings and no sec tots.
Though u see me as possessive, i still believe everyone ought to learn boundaries. Is my love so hard to understand? Nvm.... if i am seen as possessive so be it.
Post a Comment