Trust or not to Trust? Or i'm confused?

Posted by Dennis Ng , Friday, April 23, 2010 11:13 AM



If someone can tell me the truth
Who are those suitors
Which is and which is not
Who is mislead and who is not
Who are the normal friends and who are not

What seen and heard are different
So base on what trust be done?
Trust or not to trust?

Seriously, i'm so in love with Wolfress... and it is too much.

Maybe i simply think too much... I tot i could be happy and i wish i was. Now i realize it wasnt as easy as it seems, to build a peaceful relationship. Now i know the importance of boundaries and the after effects. My heart is wavering, i hope that my inner self is much stronger than this.

I am looking forward to my studies, seeing new people and friends.

I need to stop thinking too much.


I want my peace and happiness!!!

0 Response to "Trust or not to Trust? Or i'm confused?"

Post a Comment