Ubin

Posted by Dennis Ng , Thursday, November 18, 2010 8:41 AM

I had a nice time at Ubin... but one stunning thing happen when we are cycling. PJ almost fainted!!! Gosh i was worried sick. Her look soft and wobbly and her face is pale. I merely touch her and she fall unto me! I quickly grab her and lower her down to the floor. Letting her rest there for around 30 mins. Keeping calling kor Hon and henry and no one pick up the phone. Henry such a bastard, left the phone one side and went to play after so call suppose to wait and contact us until we come. Asshole.

Anyway, PJ recovered and we proceed to the chalet where the lagoon is. It was raining heavily. Thankfully PJ is safe and well by than. The lagoon is fun!!! With LOTS and TONS of fish!! we fed the fish with bread, and i swim round the lagoon~ haha so fun. The water is so warm... and salty =p I super enjoy my time there.

After that we cycle back to return our bikes and proceed for dinner! The famous Changi Village Lasi lemak! It was a place of memory for me with madeleine , i miss the times with her. But new good memories are created as well!~ =)

I think so far.... 1 gal that has pass all criteria.

  1. A Christian
  2. Good Boundaries
  3. Sweet Looking
That is PJ. Seen a few pretty gals... but boundaries didnt make it. Saw sweet and nice ladies but non christian. HAhaha~~ SO hard to find a right person. But Pj definately is a good catch. A loyal person as well. Maybe next time can consider. lol... so far no chemistry. But also better have a gal like her than anyone else too! True? =p

Stay tune

0 Response to "Ubin"

Post a Comment