Work cleared
Posted by Dennis Ng , Thursday, January 13, 2011 4:28 PM
Thank God, i cleared my work, and my supervisors are please. Phiew thats a lot of hard work.
Had met pastor Ayan and Yi Xin ytd for some discussion on the Jar and Well where we want to work together for the worship and jamming sessions. Cool, we had very good exchange. And i am praying that God will bless the worship ministries to the different churches will this platform. To explore and grow deeper as a worshiper and musician.
Have been praying for the youth ministries that God will work out something for us that we may grow, since we have not a youth ministry for many years. I do not wish to see them drop out, or staying in church for their parents sake, but a genuine faith for God. I seek to tag on shaloms activities while we also provide interim platforms for the youths to gather. They need those attention and relationship with one another and support from bigger "bros" and "sisters". =) I hope to see a change this year, not my effort or anyones but by God's Spirit.
Have also been praying for the man's ministry. Something i believe God is also working within the baptist "manhood". So i have been encouraging my brothers, to prepare the way for the Lord, that he may come and do this work.
Last but not least.... I WAN TO BUY AN ELECTRIC GUITAR TO LEARN!! WAHAHA
Out of this three? Which one? hmm......

Post a Comment