I lost my electric guitar!!!
Posted by Dennis Ng , Monday, March 7, 2011 2:47 PM
Gosh... can u believe it? I actually lost my electric guitar in a cab? Damn... sianz. ahr... i really wan it back.. its my first love for electric guitar man. I really hope to have it back, pray that the driver is an honest one!
Well have been relating to very young people. haha... I'M SO OLD ALREADY!! ahr~~ damn.. but those few people are really cute lol... buay tahan. Jia en la joyce la jing yee la lydia la... haha... and Acasius!! so look like yvette... reminds me of her a lot when she is 5 years younger. (Now yvette looks so much older LOL) =p played that guitar hero with her that night so fun. oh man.... if only i'm younger... haha
die die die... i really haven date anyone my age yet.. this is so wrong.. why all the gals below 20? madness! I think i should hang out with people older... WHERE ARE THEY??? damn~
And how am i going to practice my electric guitar?? OMG OMG~!! panick attack.. no money for something exp.. haiz... Nvm... trust God for the things that i need T_T
anyway cool me for getting 3rd in talent time. WAHAHAHA! ok fine.. and black belt for WU SHU!! WAHAHAHA... ok fine... i wanna play electric by this year and it shall happen!
Another sad thing.. Sheena is leaving Singapore for good. =( sad.. very sad.. she is my angel. Really dont wan her to go off. I'm going to miss her like mad. T_T
Post a Comment