Dreaming of you

Posted by Dennis Ng , Tuesday, April 12, 2011 3:07 PM

For some reason i keep dreaming of you... and upon looking at you, i cannot leave my glance of you. The heart beat seems to skip a little... I cant help thinking about you everyday.

This is what some people call love? I guess not... i was already once in love with you. Seeing a new friend that resembles you makes me realize how much i do miss you.

I came to wonder why we seperated back than, why i feel this way now, and why we came tgt in the first place. Why was it not Jia ying not Sharon or Madeleine?

Is fate making a fool out of me? What kind of fatal attaction actually kills?

Mixing and knowing and dating many gals doesnt seem to help.....
Am i awake or leaving in a dream?

0 Response to "Dreaming of you"

Post a Comment