hugs n misses

Posted by Dennis Ng , Monday, June 3, 2013 6:04 PM

Every time I see that sunflower
It made my heart jump
Such exciting and thrilling feel

When she sits beside me
Or walks beside me
I dream of kissing her cheeks

She often ask why look at me
Because I was mesmerized by her beauty
I wanted to kiss her immediately

When I held her hands
I realized its something I never wanted to let go
So filled with bliss and feels

Holding her in my arms
Her scent fills my heart
I sincerely pray and hope it will never end

Such a beauty such an addiction
I couldnt stop desiring to hug her
I want to be forever with her by her side

God gave me a word I couldnt say
And yet ask her to go
With flowing tears all I could do was obey

Only to let her go
And to relate we say no...
My heart breaks and misses her so

0 Response to "hugs n misses"

Post a Comment