Thinking of you.....
Posted by Dennis Ng , Sunday, July 7, 2013 10:59 PM
Do you remember the sweets I once gave you
My mind couldn't resist thinking about you
Those nights of sweet moments
That put me to good sleep and happy dreams
That black long hair... So beautiful
That smile of yours so engraved in me
That mushroom soup on the table deceive me to think that you still by my side
Flowers has lost it's purpose and meaning without you
Where is the grass land ? Where is the music ?
Where is the stars and moon we once embrace?
My yearning and longing nothing could satisfy
My deepest need is meant to pamper you
The depth of loneliness , is going through life without you
Gals of 2 kinds, Christians and non Christians
They msg me like you did those times and days
But I just couldn't feel the same , not anyone of them
I couldn't I couldn't I couldn't
It so happen I missed you
It so happen I couldn't get you out of my head
My soul my heart my mind
All my senses only remembers you
Post a Comment