Feeling of being loved by God

Posted by Dennis Ng , Monday, June 1, 2009 8:57 AM

I've cut off the chocking relationship completely, which i realize its not even a love relationship. But one of lust and self-centerness. It affected my life where i have no freedom and drain, i have to give and give, leaving me tired. And it affected my walk with God. I lost the peace.

And so i decided, end it. I turn back to God and seek forgiveness. I pray everyday for God to come closer and help me. Because i know i am sinful and i cannot help it. I need God's help.

As i turn back to God... i realize how loving He is!! He knows all my good and bad, He knows my condition, He knows my needs and wants... now i know i can trust Him, and leave all my wants to Him. I shall not do it in my own way =). For my desire of a relationship and companionship, i know God is already preparing for me. All i need is to wait for His work to be completed! Thank you GOD!!! LOVE you so much!

0 Response to "Feeling of being loved by God"

Post a Comment