Madelenie

Posted by Dennis Ng , Thursday, December 24, 2009 11:20 AM


She wrote on our first date... on her blog~

Haha.... she called herself Wolfress... and she has been very very sweet to me. Our first date she treated me out for a movie... and the 2nd time she treated me out again for a movie. I really appreciate the effort and heart she puts into it. We went to watch avarta 3D at Great World City, a very nice show... heehee... but i enjoy her even more. =p

I almost felt that i forgotten what it means to be in love, then it seems like its not impossible... Hm... i usually find it hard to hold hands or hug someone that i am not familiar or i love, seems like I'm alright with her. I'm comfortable with Madeleine. Its a good sign! =D

Then we had our family trip at the same place at the same time!! GENTING!! I feel so happy to see her around. Haha... with her secretly holding my hands behind her cousins back. Haha... feels cool actually. I would like to date her a little longer, know her more and see how things go.

0 Response to "Madelenie"

Post a Comment