My bads, how should i change?
Posted by Dennis Ng , Friday, April 16, 2010 8:35 AM
I'm on my way to recover and be happy. Had a nice hair cut ytd by Nicholas! So cheap, hair cut in a salon with hair wash only $13! haha... the next time i go for a hair cut i'm going to add colors to my hair. =p heehee nice..
Then i go and develop mummy's 62th birthday pictures along with
Lastly 2 young Hong Kis approach me to lend them some money for some food as they lost their HSBC card to the ATM machine and they have no place to stay for the night. Actually i think that they are scams, ask them go police for help they dont wan. Still ask me to lend them money for hotel at geylang. Thats crazy!! One of them quite pretty also =p She still brush my arms from my side. kaoz... 美人计!!Too bad i got
ok, peace and happiness rebuilding time. And love remake! What can i change myself with to improve my relationship with Wolfress?
- I guess my words... a bit too harsh.. saying those mean words...I should try different approaches in explaining that is more helpful.
- And i need to learn to accept her for who she is, cannot always have high expectations. Because i am not very good person myself.
- I was jealous and shouldn't have vent on her out of anger.
- I should think and consider for her feelings more.. I'm suppose to love her, not hurt her.
Post a Comment