I'm falling sick emotionally

Posted by Dennis Ng , Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:31 AM

I'm starting to show signs of emotional sickness, perhaps over all that the things that has happen lately. I would now be vulnerable to many things.

Better not to have any more damage at this point of time... I need some time for recovery. Given some time i believe i can recover. Of cos with the right medicine. haha... first i need to balance my life. Maybe going back to gym, start playing some games and meeting some of my friends up.

Have been hurt enough, and enough is enough for now. No more burdens and stress. I can be happy again, enjoying the peace. I wish to stay away from love matters for awhile. All the trust, guys issues. If i need love i dont need to get it all from Madeleine, i mean... she cant possibly give me all my needs of being love. Haha... then i love myself more, and also from my friends. Anyway 3rd party guys wont stop immediately also... just that not now la.. dont disturb me.

Gosh... i actually got hurt this time. I want to be happy and be love. So friends! Now is the time to love me!!! I'm open~!

I'm also sending this invitation to God. God... u can come and love me too, i am lowering my walls. =)

0 Response to "I'm falling sick emotionally"

Post a Comment