Still in Love

Posted by Dennis Ng , Thursday, May 6, 2010 9:22 AM

Last night we went for Dance Performance performed by National Junior College, Madeleine's treat =). It was a very professional and beautiful performance. The students really practice hard for it. I enjoyed it. Sadly i was very tired towards the end of the performance, i slept a bit but i finished the last dance.

Thank you for bringing me to the Dance. I love you very much. Although some arguments have happened, I wake up every morning looking at all these, keeping you in my mind all the time. Honestly speaking... i wish that i am more patient with you, accepting you in all these. If only i was more loving... remorseful over it in some sense.

The rings


The Belt


Photo Frame and Valentine Card


The beautiful gifts.. I love them a lot. They are precious to me


0 Response to "Still in Love"

Post a Comment