The unfaithful one
Posted by Dennis Ng , Monday, October 25, 2010 4:07 PM
As i walked further and further away
Thinking its a blessed path
With an adulterous heart
Forsaking the Faithful one
Thinking that i met a new love
To plan and work for the future
Not knowing sin and death lies ahead
I continue to move on
There were moments of joy
There were moments of happiness
However reality starts to kick in
Not knowing that the devil had deceive me
I totally have forgotten of The First love
The one who first love me
He who has saw me through and love me so
I have harden my heart for another
Being removed from the alter
I splendor all the time on the another
Given the most precious to the love i Thought was good
The false love that look attractive and beautiful to my eyes
Eventually the false love revealed its colors and path
I past through the doors of living hell
Rejection was all left for me
My most precious heart, time, dreams & love were all taken away
To the path i thought was heaven and love
I was left to be hang after i've gave them all i had
I was made to pay with no rewards and returns
All the scandal did is to look for another to serve her purpose
Temptation lies before to delude what was righteous and right
I am invited to betray my very soul
I was into the bondage of sin, i couldn't be free
Trap, hurt, helpless, broken and despair
Through the cold sleepless night
My tears flows into the river freezingly icy cold
My heart was cramped and heavy
A thousand needles upon it, killing it slowly
So i think back to where i came from, the place i left
I so regretted and did not appreciate His warmth
I started to cry again, taking His love for granted
I finally understood the feeling of being betrayed and deceive
On my knees i humbled myself again... I confess
let me return to where i once belong
draw me back to this Sanctuary i don't deserve
I was filthy, smelly, a lowly life
I repent, wanting to choose to do the right thing
yet still wounded and tempted, pleading for help
To remove the threads of sins entangling me
Set me free!! Cleanse me! Bathe me!!
Before the Holy one i said, i've wrong You badly
Please forgive me and take me back
Let me start all over again before you
And help me forgive those who have hurt me because they do not understand
From today onwards, please don't ever let me leave you again
Help me trust You to provide all of my needs
To trust You that you know whats the best path ahead
Refresh my heart, heal me, take me, I give myself back to you.
Post a Comment