Lonliness

Posted by Dennis Ng , Monday, November 1, 2010 1:21 PM

To express how i feel in lonliness.. i wrote this. Sometimes all kind of thoughts just flows in... and human beings is just so weird. Such heartache and saddness, not only me, but on behalf of some of my friends and brothers... i identify how they felt... hope everyone feels better in the end of the day.

Being drench in the middle of the night

Not able to differentiate my tears and rain drops

Every new day I question myself

Will I weep again in my dreams tonight?

Keeping and protecting my very own dreams

Hiding myself in a place where no one takes notice

I don’t care how others look and talked about me

I only wish not to be hurt ever again

Walking down this ever lonely path that never ends

Trying to forget someone that I couldn’t erase from my memories

Every night my heart shatters into pieces over and over again

Even when my tears dries up, no one is there to notice me

I didn’t speak about it because there is no one to listen to me

Have I gotten use to sharing it to myself for myself to listen?

I have lost the hope to ask where can love be found

Because I have gotten use to walk myself home alone

0 Response to "Lonliness"

Post a Comment