Had a great time with friends
Posted by Dennis Ng , Thursday, November 4, 2010 7:05 PM
wow... its really one after another.. buffet la.. than buffet again la... than Universa studio..
Later KTV... than tmr Kite flying... SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahaha... its a good thing that my brothers and sisters have been supportive during my down time. I think i have started picking up and accepting facts. =) And i start to find myself back again. Its not easy, had a very very difficult time but i made it through.
I thought through and i realize... lucky the relationship ended. Because i benefited. Well... she is a nice girl, fun and loving. But she is not really for anything ready to be called settled down, and our values are different. Plus the family is like... damn hard to please? Its a dead end in the end anyway.
Shes young, can have more fun with relationships with different people and choose what she wants until when one day she really wan to get marry. So enjoy. We are at different phrase of live... so sadly cant get tgt, i'm a serious freak in relationship, cant afford to fool around anymore.
But that 1 year was great, shes beautiful, sweet, and great. Maybe because its her first relationship, i am honored to be the first. =) I loved her with my best and enjoyed being with her. I gave my best but i still made bad mistakes... i must confess i didnt do all the right things.I seriously loved her the most compared to all my past relationships. But things will eventually gets tougher from here for her. We all go through it when we were young, some more some less... keep the boundaries and you will be safe. Break it, suffer. Simple as that.
Sadly i am not such a good man as i claim. But i will learn to become a better man, to love my future wife and giving her the best. SO right now i will just enjoy my singlehood for awhile until i feel that its the right time for me to enter into a serious relationship. Maybe when i am more ready. =)
No rush... but i will go out for datings with different people and i am excited about it. heehee... Shenna is a great girl and has help me through a lot during my painful moments.. She encourages me and affirm me my decisions to make. Lifted me up when i needed the help and support. i really appreciate her and i want to thank her the best i can. This month is her birthday and i am going to give her a good dinner with a good present!! I am going to make sure she feel so touch by me! MUAHAHAHA! Well.... we have set a time and date already. I am so looking forward to see Shenna. =p We love music, we are christians, we can chat, i respect her, shes sensible and mature, last but not least absolutely beautiful. Heehee... i really respect her and like her a lot. (not the bgr)
I also took intiative to know Novia... oh man another gorgerous babe!!! We use to be in the same sec sch commonwealth. She is now in engineering line i think, modelling as well. She takes really good photos and if u seen through her photos... U WILL FAINT!!! Guys will droolz and all girls will get jealous. I find her interesting. Soft hearted but yet strong and passionate in the things she does. She is a arty person. I love artistic people. Dancers, singers, musicisions, she is also one of a kind. Somehow novia caught my attention. Would like to know her more=) At least we started talking today! She is not only attractive because of her looks, but her personality, something nice there, and i want to dig and find that out. I mean i genuinely want to develope a friendship. =p And cool... there is some response, i'm going to seduce her to befriend me!
Whats more? Christmas is coming and many wedding is coming!! I am meeting a lot more people!! I CANT help feeling excited!~~ wahahahaha HOWL~~~ =p
Of cos... if any female friend that eventually i find suitable for further development. Why not? =) right now its time to enjoy fun, dates and friendship. This is the best part.
After i recover a bit more, i will work hard in my work and SAB and build my skills for my work and career. I am ambitous. I want make myself successful! ROAR! Thats all for today.
Stay tune.
Wolf
Post a Comment