Another Random night at Zouck

Posted by Dennis Ng , Thursday, December 2, 2010 9:50 AM

A msg came arounf 12 to ask me join her there... wow... Brenda, i am suddenly impress by her dressing. For a moment i am mesmerized. She looks beautiful. Her friends all very pretty looking too. I think there are 6 friends altogether, and i got it right knowing who is single and who is not. Both Rebbecca are pretty, black one is cool and green is funky easily flingy. But Brenda stands out to me because i know her before hand. Amazing Brenda is the smarter girl among the girls, and true enough she knows hows to please a man. hm....

Heehee... had 1 cup of ribena vodka and one flaming lambo... WOOT COOL!!!!! wahahaha than a little dance. After that Brenda and i went to a nearby cafe and just both of us.. sitting down chating and playing with one another. =p sounds like a date huh? its cool! I enjoy, and being a little cheeky too heehee. I told her i wan to keep her for that whole night... and wah... we really spend time tgt through out the night till 6am. I really shagged. lol... i think i had fun so i dont mind. yay~~ Now that keeps me entertained, and it made me feel happy =)

Its nice to get attention from gals. =D

0 Response to "Another Random night at Zouck"

Post a Comment