..
Posted by Dennis Ng , Wednesday, December 15, 2010 11:31 AM
have been really pack and busy lately that i didnt even get the chance to blog. Had a long work at Merchant court for 5 days, with great food everyday !! Every 2 hours is food and food... work is cool... and i got 2 day off for it. Haha... I tried my best to jog after work... really killing me, i got so tired. And result? I manage to reduce 0.5 cm off my abdominal... thats like so little compare to 7 cm previously... but my chest shoot up by 5 cm.
Heehee... going to have Kai Qi as my partner this coming Sat for Yi Qiangs wedding... i dunno if i made the right choice.. Ever since the break up, all i got into is weird friendship with ladies... Flings? I hate it... i am resisting the best i can, yet at a point where i'm in emptiness.
I'm not afraid. I will go through the counseling... 2 years attachment... oh mine i didnt know i need such a long time to renounce all problems bit by bit. May God's grace be upon me. I need it... And i wish the church members will stop criticizing me for my non christian relationship with Madeleine, its over already and i will never do it again. What a big price to pay for. I guess i take it as a learning lesson, i have my good moments as well.
Shenna... haha.. gave her a little box of chocolate. Looking forward for a dinner date with her, but before that i said with a little prayer. If only God blesses and allows, i will make a little step further. Shenna has been the most decent and healthy girl i've seen so far. I wish to give her my respect and admiration.
I usually dislike Christian gals, apart from Lydia and Ann who gives me a pleasant feeling. And the pretty special one would be Shenna. =) I've seen, talk and date quite a number of gals... to my surprise i can actually filter off almost everything. lol...
So whats love? I guess there no more reliable Love than committing and appreciating someone, something far greater than "emotionally in love" which will die off someday.
I ask God to watch over me and bless me. Cos i am totally unworthy and hopeless. I would like to have a relationship someday... one that God blesses... i'm tired and wounded already, so its enough of taking things into my own hands.
Post a Comment