Wii Kinetic

Posted by Dennis Ng , Monday, January 31, 2011 3:48 PM

Wow.... after church on sunday i went to Amos house to dance ... on Wii Kinetic! Seriously Cool... i was sweating like mad. Haha... tgt with Yu Ren Joyce and Jia en.

We are really such a group of Ba Gua people. lol... i am also very happy that Pastor Ayan invites me to their cell group. I really felt home and relieve from all the stress that i had when i was in shalom. I dont need to worry about offending anyone and not reaching people's standard or expectations.

I dont mind attending their church, but I dont know if i should move away from GNBC like that. There is a fear that creeps into me when i think about going back there.

Started training in wu shu class as well. Wonderful art of fighting and workout for me =)

0 Response to "Wii Kinetic"

Post a Comment