SPMS Talent time~

Posted by Dennis Ng , Tuesday, February 22, 2011 9:37 AM

Its been sometime since i have blog... =D this is still my personal space so far. Glad to be back. Have been busy over work and... TALENT TIME~~ haha enter into semi finals with elson. Sadly didnt manage to get in with Andy. i will at least be singing one more song, 你怎么舍得我难过, and i will leave I'm yours by Jason Maraz to Elson.

Honestly i dont wan to sing I'm yours, it has sendimental values to me. haha...
But i have a good busy time lately. Starting my electric guitar class and wushu and talent. Surely i have made life more interesting. I have to grab and cherish this moments. Soon i wont have them any longer.

Its time to unblock the church members where I have to face it sooner or later as well.
And to those who have done evil to me, i see retribution coming upon your way. When you had not given grace upon others, i want to witness what is the result of you people.

Jia you ba... Wolfy!

0 Response to "SPMS Talent time~"

Post a Comment