Only a dream
Posted by Dennis Ng , Wednesday, April 24, 2013 4:17 PM
Hearts in twine I read all night
With flowing tears I drink like wine
Dreaming of a grassland I cannot find
To God I plead and whine
I prayed long... I prayed with tears...
I pleaded... and I cried...
For my father to release me from agony
He showed me no answer
But he showed me assurance
Because he hears my tears
He called me to devote a pure heart to him
A heart that follows hard
A heart that seeks him
And he will be please... he will be please.
He knows its not something can be forgotten
Not something to let go so easily
A heart full of flame and desire
All he ask is a pure heart to him
So I knew I had no choice
To add on a pain , a sacrifice
And surrender my feelings of love and missing to him
To trust him whatever that may come.
Whats possible whats impossible I do not know
But to walk in faith is what I know
He came to break me all over again
Where he bottle my tears in heaven
Post a Comment