That gal I met
Posted by Dennis Ng , Thursday, April 25, 2013 2:36 PM
Theres a time to be happy
Theres a time to be sad
Yet both times she fills my mind
Many times she puts smiles on me
Many times I frown
Not that its bad, I just miss her bad
She texts me all the nights almost takes my life
In the morning I sent my misses
At least it fills me with joy and fly like superman
9 poems so far written for me
So is my feelings ridden on it
Never felt such heart pounding moments so exciting
Though I wish that this fairy tale can last
Tears flow down when she says others you find
A split sec all sweet memories and dreams died
I wonder how she feels truely inside
Yet she cares so much I like
Sadly im a little wound and broken I sigh
Many passing winds have come
Amazingly its a little indian gal that steals my calm
Oh damn it... Im so thrilled and happy and jump
Shes so lovely and dear shes sents a pic
About a writing to stitch my pain
Esp when she combines the hand in twine
How I wish I could freely give my sweets
And expressions of cheese and make her fat
Swell by my love my miss my chats =p
For her difficult moments I want
Her tears and sadness I want
Her time and happniess and feelings I also want
In sadness and happiness we share
In tears and smiles we both embrace
Towards a future only a miracle brings
In wish we could explore the beauty of this world
And be filled with fun love sweets treats and gifts
Forever a paradise as 2 hands meets
Selfish me for she has a future ahead
Selfish me cos she still have much to see
Selfish me perhaps I should stop and leave
Post a Comment