You and Me (we)

Posted by Dennis Ng , Thursday, May 2, 2013 8:37 PM

Out in the pool alone this night
Once again I saw a familiar sight
Oh twinkling star, why do you live alone?
Where are your friends, your love?

As I hear the water flow..
The surrounding wind kept silent
Oh lonely star, I see you I notice you
Ever since you are alone, I feel you

The colors of the night turns dull
the heartless moon turns away from you
Oh pitiful star, have you lost your shine?
Even so... you capture my heart so much

Not even a human sight around
No one again admires your beauty
Oh hurtful star, have you been betrayed?
Even so... I will never leave u, not tonight

The trees stays still and roads stays empty
And a second seems like a thousand years
Oh aimless star, will you stay like this for eternity?
Even so... just wait for me, how alike we are

Afraid to look at within...
Afraid to look around...
But looking at you... don't be afraid.
Raising my hands up into the sky, though I cant touch you

Through the nights down here
I feel you
I see you
I hear you

Hanging up there in the night
You saw me
You feel me
You hear me

Time has brought us together
Fate has betray our destiny
Hence our hearts flow in sync
A new life and strength birth between you and me

0 Response to "You and Me (we)"

Post a Comment